About The Historic Hope Lodge
The Historic Hope Lodge sits atop 42 pristine acres in Fort Washington, PA. Hope Lodge was built between 1743 and 1748 by Samuel Morris, a prosperous Quaker entrepreneur, and is an excellent example of early Georgian architecture. Today, Hope Lodge is administered by the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission with the Friends of Hope Lodge, a non-profit support group formed to assist with operations at the site.
Hope Lodge Mission Statement
Hope Lodge educates the public about this well-preserved 1740s Georgian mansion and its Colonial and Colonial Revival furnishings. The Friends of Hope Lodge, a non-profit community-based organization, supports and assists the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission by conducting the daily operations of the site.
For additional information on the Historic Hope Lodge, and to learn more about the important work of the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission & the Friends of Hope Lodge, visit their website using the link below.
THE HISTORIC HOPE LODGE
553 South Bethlehem Pike, Forth Washington, PA, 19034